Even though improved modes of transportation are coming into the picture, the use of a car as a general mode for traveling will never finish. One way to make the journey of a car far more interesting is by playing some good music.
Music is the best way to pass time. It calms the soul while keeping us focused, and our eyes on the road. However, the music played must be from a good amplifier, otherwise, even the best of the songs cannot do any good.
For someone who doesn’t have a sound knowledge of technology, it might seem a difficult task to choose an amplifier. After all, the market has so many products to offer.
In this article, we have reviewed the best car amplifier 4 channels available in the market today. Hence, you will get the best idea of which product is most suitable for you.
Top 3 Car Amplifier 4 Channel Comparison Chart
Car Amplifier 4 Channel Reviews
Amplifiers come in various types; however, this article will only speak about the best 4 channel car amplifier. We have come up with the top 3 amplifiers. Each product has been analyzed below as per certain standards.
1. Rockford Fosgate Punch P600X4
The Punch P600X4 is a 4-channel amplifier manufactured by the firm named Rockford. It is the best 4 channel amp for sound quality in the market. The amplifier is fired by a 2-Ohm battery.
Some of the properties in this product are:
- Dimensions: The size of the product in inches is 12 x 19.3 x 5.8. It has a relatively larger size but still fits into most of the cars. Also, it is a 13.8-pound product.
- Power Consumption: Since this car amplifier makes use of batteries, its power consumption is much lower. Furthermore, the batteries it uses are 112-volt batteries.
- Compatibility: Even though this amplifier is bigger in size, it fits into most of the cars and works well with their stereos.
What We Liked About Rockford Fosgate Punch P600X4
Rockford Fosgate Punch P600X4 is a great car amplifier selling at a reasonable price as per its quality and size. It works smoothly with the stereos of most of the cars and fits well too. With the use of this product, the sound quality of the stereo improves with an increased volume, improved bass, etc.
What We Do Not Like About Rockford Fosgate Punch P600X4
The only problem with Rockford Fosgate Punch P600X4 is that it is slightly costly and may be out of the budget for many customers.
2. Alpine MRV-F300
This is a car amplifier by Alpine Electronics, headquartered in Japan. This model of Alpine Electronics amplifiers is a versatile product launched a few years ago. Its selling price is approximately 120 USD.
Some features that describe the product are:
- Power Consumption: The power consumed by the amplifier is not too much. It only uses 300 watts which is the minimum requirement for a 4-channel amplifier.
- Compatibility: This product can be installed in any of the common stereos that are used in cars. Without a compatible amplifier, it is irrelevant to buy an amplifier.
- Sleek Body Design: The design of this product is sleek. This makes it easier to install in the stereo and fit in a large number of them as well.
What We Liked About Alpine MRV-F300
One of the many best things in this amplifier is its amazing sound quality. The product has never failed to satisfy the customer with its stunning sound including the volume, bass, beat, etc. Another one of the advantages this product has is the class D amp technology which is the best kind available for car amplifiers. It really helps in the overall functioning of the product improving the excellence overall.
What We Did Not Like About Alpine MRV-F300
There is no particular thing that we found disadvantageous in the amplifiers. It is just that due to the amplifier’s mounting tabs facing inwards that there is a slight inconvenience in the installation. However, if you remove the seat completely while installing it, this problem can also be fixed.
3. Pioneer GM-D8604
This product is a recent innovation in the industry of car amplifiers. Furthermore, it is produced by Pioneer and hence it is one of the best 4 channel car amp available in the market today.
- Model: The size of this product has been reduced by 50% as compared to the older models of car amplifiers in Pioneer. The new dimensions are 13.3 × 4.9 × 11 inches.
- Power Consumption: The maximum power output for this product is 1200 watts. It also uses batteries which makes the product last for a longer period of time.
- Compatibility: Pioneer GM-D8604 is a product that is compatible with most cars and their stereos. Furthermore, its small size makes sure that it can easily fit in all cars.
What We Liked About Pioneer GM-D8604
The best feature of Pioneer GM-D8604 is its reduced size making it highly compatible with cars and stereos. Also, it has good speaker level input. Apart from all this, the most outstanding part of this product is the bass boost remote that comes along with it. It allows the customers to increase/decrease the bass as per their requirement.
What We Do Not Like About Pioneer GM-D8604
The only point that might set customers from buying this product is its high price. Even though this product is great, there are many more substitutes to this produce available at a lower price.
Concluding, it can be said that all three products have different pros and cons. However, keeping all things in mind, we feel that the best buy is the product number 3, Pioneer GM-D8604 4-channel car amplifier. This might be slightly costly, but it has great features that make it stand apart from the rest of the amplifiers. Nonetheless, if you would like to go for a budgeted option, MRV-F300 – Alpine is also a great product to invest in. We think that it is the best 4-channel amplifier under $200. Thus, it is best to buy one of these 4-channel car amplifiers as per your own needs and requirements.